Remove ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus Threat Message
‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus is a deceptive message that is displayed on a system that has been infected with a Trojan horse or other variation of malware. Most times the ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus message is displayed when you attempt to access popular sites like Facebook, Google, Tumblr and others. The ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus screen will appear with a wizard, Gandalf, holding a sword and pick, possibly paying homage to the infamous “you shall not pass” quote on Lord of the Rings, in the bible or other parables and movies.
This sneaky ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus is extremely aggravating as it will not allow you to access various websites. We have found that this pesky virus will install with other software like the free Minecraft account generator application. Moreover, it is possible that this Gandalf ‘You shall not pass’ Virus is associated with other backdoor Trojan horse threats where a remote hacker may be able to gain access to the infected computer. PC users knowledgeable of the HOSTS file may edit it to remove the site blocks and/or redirects. For others, it is very important to take the necessary precautions and remove the ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus using a downloaded and updated antimalware application like SpyHunter.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus, you should take action now to remove ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus. The process of removing ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
How you can easily remove ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus from your computer
Automatically Detect and Remove ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus and any other detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for ‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus is best performed while in Safe Mode.
‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus Files
‘You Shall Not Pass’ Virus Registry Entries
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe “(Default)” = “” [random]