Remove Windows Accelerator Pro
Windows Accelerator Pro is a fake security application that attempts to look like the legitimate Windows Advanced Security Center pop-up alert. In doing this many PC users take Windows Accelerator Pro for its face value and end up purchasing the Windows Accelerator Pro program in hopes that it would remove all so-called detected threats it finds on their PC.
The threats that Windows Accelerator Pro returns in system scans are bogus results and are not present on your system. Windows Accelerator Pro is just like recently identified rogue antispyware programs, such as Windows Efficiency Console and Windows Premium Shield. These programs all closely resemble each other and are believed to have been created by the same group of money-hungry hackers.
It behooves PC users to take immediate action to remove the Windows Accelerator Pro program once it is identified through its annoying pop-up alerts and system scan notifications. Allowing Windows Accelerator Pro to run on a system may lead to other issues and eventually convince gullible PC users to spend their hard earned money on something that will never resolve PC security issues.
The Windows Accelerator Pro removal process has been successfully completed through the use of updated antispyware scan tools. Through the use of an antispyware program you may automatically remove Windows Accelerator Pro and any other files related to the malware lurking on your system.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Windows Accelerator Pro, you should take action now to remove Windows Accelerator Pro. The process of removing Windows Accelerator Pro can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Windows Accelerator Pro in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
How to easily remove Windows Accelerator Pro from your computer
Automatically Detect and Remove Windows Accelerator Pro:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects Windows Accelerator Pro on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove Windows Accelerator Pro and any other detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Windows Accelerator Pro may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
Windows Accelerator Pro Technical Details
Windows Accelerator Pro alert message text samples
Trojan activity detected. System integrity at risk.
Full system scan is highly recommended.
System data security is at risk!
To prevent potential PC errors, run a full system scan.
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your PC.
This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them
to a remote server.
Windows Accelerator Pro Files
Windows Accelerator Pro Registry Entries
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SPP
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = “.zip;.rar;.nfo;.txt;.exe;.bat;.com;.cmd;.reg;.msi;.htm;.html;.gif;.bmp;.jpg;.avi;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.mp3;.m3u;.wav;”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = 1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\guard-<random>.exe”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “EnableLUA” = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “EnableVirtualization” = 0