West Mercia Police Ukash Virus is a ransomware threat message that proves to be bothersome and hinders the normal operation of a PC. The West Mercia Police Ukash Virus is known to lock up a system and then make several false claims of the UK police detecting you sharing copyright material and viewing of various types of pornography. The allegations it makes are false.
The West Mercia Police Ukash Virus threat message is one that causes your system to be locked up or prevents access to some installed applications. The West Mercia Police Ukash Virus message asks that you pay a 100 pound find through Ukash or Paysafecard, which some believe will unlock their system. Paying the fine will not unlock your computer and it will not remove the annoying West Mercia Police Ukash Virus pop-up message. The best approach to take is to obtain an antimalware download to safely detect and remove the complete West Mercia Police Ukash Virus and any related malware residing on the affected system.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with West Mercia Police Ukash Virus, you should take action now to remove West Mercia Police Ukash Virus. The process of removing West Mercia Police Ukash Virus can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing West Mercia Police Ukash Virus in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove West Mercia Police Ukash Virus:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects West Mercia Police Ukash Virus on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove West Mercia Police Ukash Virus and any other detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: West Mercia Police Ukash Virus may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY West Mercia Police Ukash Virus removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the West Mercia Police Ukash Virus files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for West Mercia Police Ukash Virus is best performed while in Safe Mode.
West Mercia Police Ukash Virus Files
- %Desktop%\West Mercia Police Ukash Virus.lnk
West Mercia Police Ukash Virus Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]“
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\West Mercia Police Ukash Virus
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“