Vista Protection 2013 is a bogus antispyware program that is a scam designed to extort money from you. Vista Protection 2013 uses its devious pop-up messages and system scan results to scare PC users into buying a copy of Vista Protection 2013, which is touted as being able to remove all malware or spyware threats that it supposedly finds on your computer. The Vista Protection 2013 is completely misleading it is actions because it does not have the ability to remove any type of spyware or malware threat from a Windows PC. Offering a supposed full-version of the Vista Protection 2013 application is one way hackers are able to gain a quick pay day at your expense by forcing you to pay upwards of $60 to $80 on a worthless application.
Computer users who have Vista Protection 2013 installed on their system, sometimes loaded through a malicious Trojan horse or from a malicious source on the internet, will want to remove Vista Protection 2013 quickly. The removal of Vista Protection 2013 is essential to put a stop to the misleading popups and system scans rendered by Vista Protection 2013. Vista Protection 2013 is related to two other rogue antispyware programs, known as XP Protection 2013 and Win 7 Protection 2013, which come from the FakeRean family of malware threats.
Some of the Vista Protection 2013 pop-up messages read like the following:
Severe system damage!
Spyware and viruses detected in the background. Sensitive system components under attack! Data loss, identity theft and system corruption are possible. Act now, click here for a free security scan.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Vista Protection 2013, you should take action now to remove Vista Protection 2013. The process of removing Vista Protection 2013 can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Vista Protection 2013 in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove Vista Protection 2013:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Vista Protection 2013 may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Vista Protection 2013 removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Vista Protection 2013 files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Vista Protection 2013 is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Vista Protection 2013 Files
Vista Protection 2013 Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]“
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“