The V9 Portal Site or V9.com (V9.com/us), is a generic internet search engine. It was created by Beijing ELEX Technology Co., LTD based out of China. Many computer users have reported cases where they are all of a sudden redirected constantly to the V9.com website. This is mainly due to them installing some sort of program from the internet where the installer loaded up the V9 Portal Site (V9.com) add-ons or extension components. Usually these add-ons end up within popular web browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome. Once loaded, your web browser’s default search engine may be changed to V9.com in addition to the default home page.
The task of removing V9 Portal Site or stop V9.com from loading up as your home page or search engine will involve removal of all extensions and browser add-ons. This removal process may be accomplished successfully through utilizing an updated antimalware/antispyware application like SpyHunter. Once removed, you may then be able to set your own default home page and search engine, basically restoring your previous settings before the installation of V9 Portal Site (V9.com).
To safely eliminate the problems that come with V9.com Portal Site, you should take action now to remove V9.com Portal Site. The process of removing V9.com Portal Site can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing V9.com Portal Site in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove V9.com Portal Site:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove all detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: V9.com Portal Site may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.