Remove ‘ULocker Ransomware’ Message Malware Threat
ULocker Ransomware is a bogus message that claims to be from a police department who has detected through a PC user’s IP address illegal actions that results in a demanded fine. ULocker Ransomware is not much different from other malicious ransom threats we have identified in just the past month, such as the FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus Ransomware and ‘your computer has been locked’ DOJ FBI ransomware warning. These threats are emerging at an alarming rate and ULocker Ransomware is another threat crafted by meticulous hackers looking to extort money from innocent computer users. We have taken notice to ULocker Ransomware found in several different countries around the world where the message adapts to whatever the local language is as to avoid additional confusion from new-found victims.
ULocker Ransomware uses deceptive measures to trick PC users into believing that they were detected going to pornography sites or sharing copyright material over the internet. Although these claims by the ULocker Ransomware message are completely baseless, some PC users will give into the message and pay a fine asked by ULocker Ransomware. Usually the fine is transacted through Ukash or paysafecard, which will debut ones account and send the funds to the hackers who created ULocker Ransomware. Also, ULocker Ransomware is known for locking up a computer or preventing some functions from being accessible. In such a case PC users will want to quickly remove ULocker Ransomware, which can be done automatically using an antimalware download application.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with ULocker Ransomware, you should take action now to remove ULocker Ransomware. The process of removing ULocker Ransomware can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing ULocker Ransomware in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
How you can easily remove ULocker Ransomware from your computer
Automatically Detect and Remove ULocker Ransomware:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: ULocker Ransomware may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY ULocker Ransomware removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the ULocker Ransomware files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for ULocker Ransomware is best performed while in Safe Mode.
ULocker Ransomware Files
ULocker Ransomware Registry Entries
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon] Shell = “%AppData%\[random]“