Remove Trojan.Bamital / Bamital Botnet Cybergang and Server Taken Down by Microsoft and Symantec
Trojan.Bamital attacks Windows PCs and configures them to connect to a command and control server to await instructions to carry out on the internet. Bamital Botnet is part of the Trojan horse and large group of compromised computers tied to an alleged cyber gang consisting of 18 hackers throughout various countries. Systems infected with Trojan.Bamital may monitor user actions and later conduct actions responsible for gaining ad clicks to generate money for its hacker creators.
Recently Microsoft and Symantec were able to take down the servers responsible for instructing the group of compromised Bamital Botnet systems. It was speculated that this botnet was responsible for infecting up to 1 million computers around the word and making the Bamital creators upwards of $1 million a year.
Computer users are urged to scan their system using antimalware software to safely detect and remove the Trojan.Bamital infection.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Trojan.Bamital, you should take action now to remove Trojan.Bamital. The process of removing Trojan.Bamital can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Trojan.Bamital in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
How you can easily remove Trojan.Bamital from your computer
Automatically Detect and Remove Trojan.Bamital:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Trojan.Bamital may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Trojan.Bamital removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Trojan.Bamital files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Trojan.Bamital is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Trojan.Bamital Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]“
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“