Survey Warning Ransomware is a deceptive message that takes on a normalized pop-up notification to be put forward as a warning to computer users. This Survey Warning Ransomware warning pop-up is one that asks you to fill in a survey in order to close this application. The message actually locks up a computer and then redirects them to a site to pay a fine for unlocking the computer. The whole scheme behind Survey Warning Ransomware pop-up is to extort money from computer users by holding their locked up PC for ransom.
The Survey Warning Ransomware is different from recent ransomware threat messages that we have seen as it is pretty basic but well-effective for making it seem you must pay up to unlock your computer due to some survey issue. PC users are urged to download antimalware software to remove the Survey Warning Ransomware popup message and clear their system of any related malware that may be causing their system to lock up.
The Survey Warning Ransomware looks like and reads like the following:
Please fill in a survey in order to close this application.
You will also be able to use your computer again.
Don’t do this, and you’ll see what happens.
Thank you for your understanding
Unlock code: _____
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Survey Warning Ransomware, you should take action now to remove Survey Warning Ransomware. The process of removing Survey Warning Ransomware can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Survey Warning Ransomware in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove Survey Warning Ransomware:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Survey Warning Ransomware may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Survey Warning Ransomware removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Survey Warning Ransomware files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Survey Warning Ransomware is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Survey Warning Ransomware Files
Survey Warning Ransomware Registry Entries
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe “(Default)” = “” [random]