Remove ‘Smart PC Fix’ Fake Registry Repair and Optimization Program
Smart PC Fix (SmartPCFix) is a fake registry cleaner program that claims to have the abilities to optimize a Windows PC through fixing Windows registry issues it detects. The reality behind Smart PC Fix is that its claims of being able to repair the Windows registry are completely bogus and misleading. Smart PC Fix is much like well-known rogue antispyware programs that conduct misleading behavior where they claim to have detected a problem on your computer and offer up a paid-for version of the program to solve it. In Smart PC Fix’s case, it is not much different only it pretends to have found Windows registry problems that are supposedly hindering system performance.
Buying the Smart PC Fix program is a big mistake. Just because Smart PC Fix makes all of the claims of providing a solution to your alleged registry issues for a ridiculous price, you must never purchase Smart PC Fix. You must never purchase Smart PC Fix for any reason as it will only disappoint you and make you upset after finding out your money was wasted. The best action to take when noticing Smart PC Fix installed on your computer, sometimes through a sneaky Trojan horse infection, is to obtain an updated antimalware application to automatically uninstall and remove Smart PC Fix.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Smart PC Fix, you should take action now to remove Smart PC Fix. The process of removing Smart PC Fix can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Smart PC Fix in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
How you can easily remove Smart PC Fix from your computer
Automatically Detect and Remove Smart PC Fix:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Smart PC Fix may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Smart PC Fix removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Smart PC Fix files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Smart PC Fix is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Smart PC Fix Files
Smart PC Fix Registry Entries
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe “(Default)” = “” [random]