Search.Conduit is known as a questionable site redirecting to the Search.Conduit.com URL. Several toolbars and browser hijacker sites are known to be related to the vast Search.Conduit.com family of redirect viruses and threats. The Search.Conduit.com site is not an actual computer virus or malware. Instead, it is an add-on component or plugin rendering that is known to come from various freeware programs downloaded and installed from large download sites.
The Search.Conduit.com page may automatically load on your favorite web browser, weither it be Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome. Search.Conduit.com is able to automatically load due to various plugins or add-on components that load from installing a freeware or shareware program.
The Search.Conduit.com is not to say that you installed a bad program, it basically means the program you may have loaded had some type of deal with the creators and marketers of Search.Conduit.com and thrive on you clicking on their advertisements.
The Search.Conduit.com redirects may stop with the removal of all of its components, which can be easily done through use of an antispyware scan application. This process will ensure Search.Conduit.com does not load as your default home page or default search engine any longer within most popular web browsers.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Search.Conduit.com, you should take action now to remove Search.Conduit.com. The process of removing Search.Conduit.com can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Search.Conduit.com in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove Search.Conduit.com:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects Search.Conduit.com on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove Search.Conduit.com and any other detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Search.Conduit.com may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
Search.Conduit.com Technical Details
Search.Conduit.com Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]”