Remove Rally Toolbar (my.rally.io) Redirect
Rally Toolbar is a questionable toolbar that may load on your web browsers and system through other software downloaded from the internet. Most times the Rally Toolbar will load up with the help of an installation program where the default selection is to change your home page to my.rally.io. This means each time you open your web browser, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer, it will load the my.rally.io site and display the Rally Toolbar attempting to offer other internet options.
Removing the Rally Toolbar is an essential task to get done if you prefer to use your own internet settings and setup your own default home page. Additionally, you will want to remove Rally Toolbar and all of its extension files from your web browsers if you wish to setup your own default search engine site. The complete removal of Rally Toolbar may be done using antimalware/antispyware software for those who are not into tearing through your Windows PC to find all of the Rally Toolbar files and deleting them.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Rally Toolbar, you should take action now to remove Rally Toolbar. The process of removing Rally Toolbar can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Rally Toolbar in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
How to easily remove Rally Toolbar from your computer
Automatically Detect and Remove Rally Toolbar:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects Rally Toolbar on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove Rally Toolbar and any other detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Rally Toolbar may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Rally Toolbar removal resources
How to Remove Rally Toolbar Manually (DIY Tips)
- Go to Start menu > go to Control Panel -> select “Programs and Features” (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Select Uninstall a Program.
- Find ‘Rally Toolbar’ and select ‘Uninstall/Change’.
- Click OK to save the changes.
How to Remove Rally Toolbar Manually from Web Browser Programs like Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer
- In Chrome click on the ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’ icon (top right) > select ‘Settings’ > select ‘Extensions’ on the left and find Rally Toolbar to delete or enable it.
- Change the homepage to your desired search engine with the drop-down within the ‘Settings’ section.
- Selecting Google as your search preference: Click ‘Manage search engines…’ > select ‘Google’ and make it the default search engine.
- In Internet Explorer go to ‘Tools‘ > ”Manage Add-ons’ > ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and select uninstall Rally Toolbar.
- Click ‘Tools’ > ‘select Manage addons’ > select ‘Search Providers’ > select a desired search engine of your choice ie: Google.
- In Firefox go ‘Tools’ > select ‘Add-ons’ > select ‘Extensions’ > find Rally Toolbar and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go to ‘Tools’ > select ‘Options’ and change the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or another desired search page.
After the steps have been completed, run a full system scan utilizing SpyHunter or another antimalware application to detect any malware or related files to Rally Toolbart to safely remove them from your computer.
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Rally Toolbar files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Rally Toolbar is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Rally Toolbar Files
- %AppData%\Rally Toolbar.exe
- %Desktop%\Rally Toolbar.lnk
Rally Toolbar Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]“
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Rally Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“