Remove Police Nationale Francaise Virus (Ransomware) Threat Message
Police Nationale Francaise Virus is a ransomware threat message that locks up your PC and asks that a fine of € 100 be paid within 72 hours for supposedly viewing copyrighted material on the internet such as porn and movies. Computer users, mostly in the France regions, may contract this infection on their system causing it to be locked up and a continual pop-up displayed on their screen. Paying the fine through Ukash will not remove the Police Nationale Francaise Virus message or unlock your system.
The Police Nationale Francaise Virus threat message is completely bogus and can be said to be a malware infection that can cause serious issues on your system preventing you from using it in a normal fashion. Removing Police Nationale Francaise Virus from your computer can usually be done through the use of an antispyware tool.
The Police Nationale Francaise Virus threat message reads like the following:
Pour débloquer votre ordinateur il vous faut payer amende à hauteur de 100 euros! Il faut payer l’amende dans 72 heures du blocage de votre ordinateur!
En cas de non-payement de l’amende toutes les donnéés su votre ordinateur seront fait disparaître!
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Police Nationale Francaise Virus, you should take action now to remove Police Nationale Francaise Virus. The process of removing Police Nationale Francaise Virus can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Police Nationale Francaise Virus in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
How to easily remove Police Nationale Francaise Virus from your computer
Automatically Detect and Remove Police Nationale Francaise Virus:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects Police Nationale Francaise Virus on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove Police Nationale Francaise Virus and any other detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Police Nationale Francaise Virus may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Police Nationale Francaise Virus removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Police Nationale Francaise Virus files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Police Nationale Francaise Virus is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Police Nationale Francaise Virus Files
- %Desktop%\Police Nationale Francaise Virus.lnk
Police Nationale Francaise Virus Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]“
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Police Nationale Francaise Virus
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“