PC Optimizer Pro is a fake optimizer that appears on your computer as a program that offers to fix, enhance and protect your computer. PC Optimizer Pro does just the opposite of what it claims to do. This malware looks like a legitimate application but has been created as a scam to extort money from the user. PC Optimizer Pro will list several false alerts, warnings and infections as a scare tactic to pressure you into purchasing the program. Please beware that these alerts are bogus. Under no conditions should you purchase PC Optimizer Pro.
The best approach to take to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to utilize the anti-malware software such as Spyhunter.
To safely eliminate the problems that come with Pc Optimizer Pro, you should take action now to remove Pc Optimizer Pro. The process of removing Pc Optimizer Pro can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Pc Optimizer Pro in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove Pc Optimizer Pro:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove all detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Pc Optimizer Pro may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.