OpinionMart Survey is an annoying browser extension or adware add-on that loads at random while surfing the internet asking that you “please take a few moments to take our brief survey”. This notification is displayed on systems where the OpinionMart Survey add-ons or extensions have been installed. In some cases these add-ons are loaded when installing bundled software downloaded from the internet. The purpose of Opinion Mart Survey is suspected to collect information from you, sometimes confidential information.
Another aspect of Opinion Mart Survey is that it may redirect you to unwanted sites or ones that advertise other products that you may not be interested in. It is best that you draw suspicion when confronted with any OpinionMart Survey pop-ups or redirects.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with OpinionMart Survey, you should take action now to remove OpinionMart Survey. The process of removing OpinionMart Survey can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing OpinionMart Survey in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove OpinionMart Survey:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects OpinionMart Survey on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove OpinionMart Survey and any other detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: OpinionMart Survey may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY OpinionMart Survey removal resources
How to Remove OpinionMart Survey Manually (DIY Tips)
How to Remove OpinionMart Survey Manually from Web Browser Programs like Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer
After the steps have been completed, run a full system scan utilizing SpyHunter or another antimalware application to detect any malware or related files to OpinionMart Surveyt to safely remove them from your computer.
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the OpinionMart Survey files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for OpinionMart Survey is best performed while in Safe Mode.
OpinionMart Survey Files
OpinionMart Survey Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OpinionMart Survey
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]”