Remove ‘Microsoft Antivirus 2013′ Malware
Microsoft Antivirus 2013 is a fake antivirus application and known malware threat that tends to mimic the Windows Security Alert system in an effort to trick PC users out of money. Microsoft Antivirus 2013 is not related to Microsoft or the Windows operating system. Use of the Microsoft Antivirus 2013 name is an attempt by hackers to foil PC users. Microsoft Antivirus 2013 is somewhat of a reincarnation of older malware that was known for loading a website that has carefully crafted a page to replicate the Windows Security center in an attempt to relay notifications of detected spyware on your computer. The Microsoft Antivirus 2013 notification usually comes about after a system is infected with malicious files that cause a web browser to redirect to malicious site.
Once loaded, the malicious site related to the Microsoft Antivirus 2013 infection will look as if it conducts system scans finding several spyware threats and then listing them in a results Windows Security Alert popup message. Computer users clicking on the Removal All button will be redirected to a page to purchase the Microsoft Antivirus 2013 program, which may cost upwards of $60 or more. Purchasing Microsoft Antivirus 2013 will only end up in disaster as it may install a bogus application on the system and take the money in return for a failed attempt to actually remove spyware. Removal of Microsoft Antivirus 2013 and the system scan web site redirection files usually requires the use of an antimalware download so all related malware files may be safely detected and eliminated automatically.
One of the popup messages related to Microsoft Antivirus 2013 may read:
Microsoft Antivirus 2013 has found critical process activity on your PC and will perform fast scan of system files!
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Microsoft Antivirus 2013, you should take action now to remove Microsoft Antivirus 2013. The process of removing Microsoft Antivirus 2013 can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Microsoft Antivirus 2013 in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
How you can easily remove Microsoft Antivirus 2013 from your computer
Automatically Detect and Remove Microsoft Antivirus 2013:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Microsoft Antivirus 2013 may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Microsoft Antivirus 2013 removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Microsoft Antivirus 2013 files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Microsoft Antivirus 2013 is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Microsoft Antivirus 2013 Files
Microsoft Antivirus 2013 Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “[Random]“