Master Penalty Document Virus (Meister Penalty Document Virus) is a ransomware threat message that was created by computer hackers and is known for locking up infected systems while it asks that a large fine be paid through moneypak or ukash payment processing. The Master Penalty Document Virus ransomware message comes in the form of a red bordered notification pretending to come from SOPA (Software Online Privacy Act) and PIPA (Protect Intellectual Property Act) making claims of the PC user using piracy content. The fine asked to pay through the Master/Meister Penalty Document Virus ransomware message is 100 Euros and it gives PC users legitimate ways of making that payment.
The complete Master/Meister Penalty Document Virus ransomware message is written in a language other than English and mostly targets PCs located in European areas. However, we have had reports of Master Penalty Document Virus ransomware appearing on systems located in the United States. Because Master Penalty Document Virus ransomware has been identified as being malicious, it should be removed to restore and unlock an infected computer. Removing Master Penalty Document Virus ransomware can be successfully done by utilizing an antimalware/antispyware download as linked below.
The Master Penalty Document Virus Ransomware Message (Meister Penalty Document) reads like the following:
Master Penalty Document – STOP (Meister Penalty Document)
SOPA (Software Online Piracy Act) and PIPA (PROTECT Intellectual Property Act) has detected that you used piracy content on your computer such as:
Operating system (OS) which has NOT been installed IN LEGAL WAY: Child Porno materials (CP) on your PC, Software you used right now (installed with OS) ARE NOT LEGITIMATE. Your system HAS BEEN LOCKED and your data has been encrypted. To unlock your PC, decrypt your data and avoid arrest you MUST pay a penalty of 100 EURO. You can choose one of payment methods below:
PaySafeCard, Ukash, CashU or MoneyPack. You should buy a voucher in many places near you: Walmart, OMV, 7 eleven, ESSO, Avia, epay, kiosks. Enter-code below to unlock your PC.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Master Penalty Document Virus, you should take action now to remove Master Penalty Document Virus. The process of removing Master Penalty Document Virus can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Master Penalty Document Virus in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove Master Penalty Document Virus:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Master Penalty Document Virus may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Master Penalty Document Virus removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Master Penalty Document Virus files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Master Penalty Document Virus is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Master Penalty Document Virus Files
Master Penalty Document Virus Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]”