Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware is a vicious threat and message that usually targets Greece providences and others who may speak Greek. Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware has also been known to threaten computer users located in other areas of the world including the United States of America. The Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware message is one that is rendered from a Trojan horse where the notification has aggressive language claiming that the Cyber Crime Unit has detected illegal activities and then asks that you may a fine through their offered Ukash or paysafecard payment processing avenues.
PC users who fall for the Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware message may end up sending money through Ukash or paysafecard directly to the hackers responsible for spreading this malware threat. Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware should not be taken literally. The pop-up of Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware message is an indication that you should utilize an antimalware download to safely detect and remove the Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware threat along with any related Trojan horse infection.
The Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware message reads like the following in English:
Ministry of Citizen Protection
YOUR COMPUTER blocked
You offender your actions are illegal and involve criminal liability.
The —- your computer has blocked Giogo unauthorized activities in cyberspace.
The —– violations, which have made the einoi okoLouthes: Article 174 – Copyright
Opo2 fine or up to 5 years (sharing or publishing of files protected by intellectual dikoiomato – toinies. Software)…
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware, you should take action now to remove Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware. The process of removing Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware Files
Cyber Crime Unit Ransomware Registry Entries
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe “(Default)” = “” [random]