The FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware is a mischievous message that comes from a malware or Trojan horse infection on your Windows PC. The FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware message may be displayed and followed up by locking you out of some programs or internet access at times. The FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware makes several false claims of the FBI supposedly detecting copyright and other unlawful violations. These allegations are completely baseless and must never be given into by paying the asked for fine by the FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware message. The FBI PayPal Ransomware threat is very similar to the older FBI Moneypak Ransomware threat message in that it uses virtually the same type of verbiage asking you to pay a fine.
The FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware threat should be removed, which can be done by using an antimalware application like SpyHunter. All of the deceptive messages and threats made by FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware should be taken with a grain of salt. Under no conditions should you pay the fine through paypal, moneypak or any other e-payment service offered by the FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware message threat.
The FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware message reads similar to the following:
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Your PC is blocked due at least one of the reasons specified below.
You have been violating Copyright and Related Rights Law. (Video, Music, Software) and illegally using or distributing copyrighted content, thus infringing Article 1, Section 2, Clause 8, also known as the Copyright of the Criminal Code of United States of America.
Article 1, Section 2, Clause 8 of the Criminal Code provides for a fine of 200 to 500 minimal wages or a deprivation of liberty for 2 to 8 years.
You have been viewing or distributing prohibited Pornographic content (Child Porn/Zoophilia and etc). Thus violating Article 2, Section 1, Clause 2 of the Criminal Code of United States of America.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware, you should take action now to remove FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware. The process of removing FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware is best performed while in Safe Mode.
FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware Files
FBI PayPal Virus Ransomware Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]”