If you have landed on this page, then you probably are aggravated with the constant redirects you are getting where your web browser lands on the Do-search.com site. The Do-search.com site is much like a Google.com knock-off and actually serves search queries through Yahoo.com. The actual facts behind Do-search.com is that it is a browser hijacker page that may have had several components of browser plugins loaded on your PC from the previous installation of a freeware application downloaded from the internet recently.
The Do-search.com site is not harmful like most malware. Instead, it annoys you by loading as your default home page or default search engine when opening up a new web browser app, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox. When this happens, the Do-search.com site may redirect search results through yahoo where ads may be displayed for the purpose of gaining money for the creators of Do-search.com.
Putting a stop to the Do-search.com redirects is the reason you are visiting this page. To sum up the removal process for the Do-search.com hijacker, it is rather easily done by obtaining the SpyHunter download and allowing a full system scan to take place and find all Do-search.com components and then remove them. Once the Do-search.com removal process has taken place, your system will no longer redirect to Do-search.com.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Do-search.com, you should take action now to remove Do-search.com. The process of removing Do-search.com can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Do-search.com in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove Do-search.com:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects Do-search.com on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove Do-search.com and any other detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Do-search.com may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
Do-search.com Technical Details
Do-search.com Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]”