Disk Antivirus Professional (or Disk Antivirus Professional 3.7.25) is a fake antispyware program that usually sports a pink, blue and red colored interface that slightly resembles legitimate antivirus or antispyware programs on the Windows PC software market. Disk Antivirus Professional is a scam that attempts to make it look like it finds all types of Trojans, Worms, Spyware and other Malware on a computer and then offers a paid-for version to supposedly remove those threats. The reality therein lies Disk Antivirus Professional’s inability to remove any type of malware parasite.
The Disk Antivirus Professional program sometimes comes from malicious sources on the internet where it could be downloaded and installed without the PC user’s knowledge or consent. Once Disk Antivirus Professional is installed, it is prone to display several pop-up alerts and render deceptive and completely misleading system scan results. Even though Disk Antivirus Professional appears to be some type of helpful security program for a PC, it is nothing of that sort. Disk Antivirus Professional is absolutely a scam and should never be purchased under any condition. Removing or uninstalling Disk Antivirus Professional can be a difficult task to complete. Detection and automatic removal has been proven to be done with the use of an antimalware application.
The following messages have been reported to be rendered in a pop-up window by the Disk Antivirus Professional program:
Disk Antivirus Professional Warning
Intercepting programs that may compromise your privacy and harm your system have been detected on your PC.
Click here to remove them immediately with Disk Antivirus Professional.
Spyware.IEMonster activity detected. This is spyware that attempts to steal passwords from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Outlook and other programs.
Click here to remove it immediately with Disk Antivirus.
Security Monitor: WARNING!
Attention! System detected a potential hazard (TrojanSPM/LX) on your computer that may infect executable files. Your private information and PC safety is at risk.
To get rid of unwanted spyware and keep your computer safe your need to update your current security software.
Click Yes to download official intrusion detection system (IDS software).
Disk Antivirus Warning
Your PC is still infected with dangerous viruses. Activate antivirus protection to prevent data loss and avoid the theft of your credit card details.
Warning: Your computer is infected
Detected spyware infection!
Click this message to install the last update of security software…
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Disk Antivirus Professional, you should take action now to remove Disk Antivirus Professional. The process of removing Disk Antivirus Professional can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Disk Antivirus Professional in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove Disk Antivirus Professional:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Disk Antivirus Professional may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Disk Antivirus Professional removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Disk Antivirus Professional files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Disk Antivirus Professional is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Disk Antivirus Professional Files
- %Desktop%\Disk Antivirus Professional.lnk
Disk Antivirus Professional Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Disk Antivirus Professional”