DealDropDown is an add-on extension (sometimes in toolbar form) usually found installed on systems within their web browser programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft’s Internet Explorer. When loaded, most times due to an installation application installing DealDropDown as a default setting, the DealDropDown program will automatically run and change internet settings without your approval. These settings will change your default home page and default search engine site choice to the dealdropdown.com site.
DealDropDown by itself is not a virus or malware. It actually comes from a legitimate company but its actions are somewhat misleading in that it changes various internet settings and proves to be very difficult to remove or uninstall from Windows PCs. Most times DealDropDown attempts to provide an abundance of online deals on shopping items. Though DealDropDown may prove to be helpful to some, it is annoying to most, which is why we have provided a SpyHunter antimalware download below that is able to automatically remove all traces of the DealDropDown program and add-on extensions from your system. By removing DealDropDown you will return your system and internet settings back to normal where you can then setup your preffered home page or default search engine.
To safely eliminate and stop the problems that come with DealDropDown, you should take action now to remove DealDropDown. The process of removing DealDropDown can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing DealDropDown in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove DealDropDown:
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: DealDropDown may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY DealDropDown removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the DealDropDown hijacker yourself.
How to Remove DealDropDown Manually (DIY Tips)
How to Remove DealDropDown Manually from Web Browser Programs like Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer
After the steps have been completed, run a full system scan utilizing SpyHunter or another antimalware application to detect any malware or related files to DealDropDown to safely remove them from your computer.