Antivirus System is a fake security program that was developed and marketed by sneaky hackers. These hackers have created Antivirus System to look just like legitimate antivirus or antispyware programs for Windows PC. The reality behind Antivirus System is that it attempts to perform just like a real antivirus or antispyware program but completely fails at finishing its promised task of removing detected threats on a computer.
Antivirus System will attempt a scan on a system it is installed on returning several false results and then repeat ridiculous and misleading popup messages. These actions will continue even after a PC user makes the mistake of purchasing Antivirus System thinking that by doing so it will remove the so-called threats it detected and stop the annoying popups. In actuality, paying for Antivirus System will do nothing but keep you annoyed and take your money in return for a worthless application.
The best thing to do is to remove Antivirus System at once using an antimalware/antispyware download like SpyHunter (download provided below).
Antivirus System popup message read similar to the following:
Antivirus System Firewall Alert
iexplore.exe is infected with Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.ftu. Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
Unknown program is scanning your system registry right now! Identity theft detected!
Background scan for security breaches has been finished. Serious problems have been detected. Safeguard your system against exploits, malware and viruses right now by activating Proactive Defence.
Upgrade to full version of Antivirus System software package now! Clean your system and ward off new attacks against your system integrity and sensitive data. FREE daily updates and online protection from web-based intrusions are already in the bundle.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Antivirus System, you should take action now to remove Antivirus System. The process of removing Antivirus System can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Antivirus System in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
Automatically Detect and Remove Antivirus System:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects Antivirus System on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove Antivirus System and any other detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Antivirus System may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
DIY Antivirus System removal resources
*If you are an experienced computer user, you may locate and delete the Antivirus System files and registry entries below. The manual removal process for Antivirus System is best performed while in Safe Mode.
Antivirus System Files
- %Desktop%\Antivirus System.lnk
Antivirus System Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]”
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Antivirus System
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]”