Remove Aartemis.com Browser Hijacker (redirect Virus)
Aartemis.com is a site known for loading as a default home page or default search engine site on many popular web browser all due to the installation of a random freeware application. The Aartemis.com site is known to be a browser hijacker because of this where components or plugins are added to a system by means of a freeware app installing plugins or add-ons within the browser.
Aartemis.com is not a harmful site all alone. However, it has been known to cause serious aggravation mostly due to the fact that it will automatically load when opening up your favorite web browser. Additionally, when Aartemis.com loads automatically it does not allow your internet settings to be changed until all of its components are removed from your system.
Computer users who have Aartemis.com loading automatically may take use of an antispyware tool like SpyHunter to remove all related components thus allowing you to set your own default home page and default search engine site.
In an effort to alleviate the problems that come with Aartemis.com, you should take action now to remove Aartemis.com. The process of removing Aartemis.com can be tricky, which is why you may use a malware solution to easily remove it from your system. New antimalware software is one key to removing Aartemis.com in addition to manual removal, which may be performed by more experienced PC users.
How to easily remove Aartemis.com from your computer
Automatically Detect and Remove Aartemis.com:
*SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter detects Aartemis.com on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter to remove Aartemis.com and any other detected malware.
Can’t install or run SpyHunter using the download link above or is the malware infection blocking installation? Try our alternate download file here (http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download).
If your internet browser is being blocked and you are unable to download SpyHunter, please follow these instructions:
1. Hold the WinKey (Windows Key on your keyboard) and press the R key at the same time.
2. Type in (or copy and paste) http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/download-spyhunter and press Enter. (Use the alternate download link if the other is not working for you or the malware infection is blocking download/installation. http://www.onlinesafety411.com/go/spyhunter-alternate-download)
3. The SpyHunter download will begin.
4. You must find the downloaded file SpyHunter-Installer.exe and open/run it (double-click) to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Note: Aartemis.com may block installation of antimalware or antivirus software. You may need to boot your PC into Safe Mode with Networking to install an antimalware program.
Steps to boot into Safe Mode with Networking:
- Bookmark or Favorite this Post/Web Page.
- Restart your PC
- Press the F8 key (before Windows starts to load – during the boot sequence text screens) a few times until it registers.
- Select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.
- Allow the system to boot into Safe Mode with Networking and then return to this page to download an antimalware application.
Aartemis.com Technical Details
Aartemis.com Registry Entries
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “” = “[random]“
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“